The Heiden quad watch winder is automatic and one of the most advanced watch winders currently available. As one of Heiden’s newest models, you can expect it to have exceptional features that deliver a range of benefits in line with what one would expect from a Heiden product. This is the ideal winder for anyone who needs to wind more than one watch at a time.
The Heiden features four individual winders and each winder can be controlled separately with different directional and Turns Per Day (TPD) settings. This allows you to be rest assured that a variety of major brands will be compatible with the winder.
You can expect to find three directional settings and fifteen TPD settings that have been specially designed to accommodate a range of automatic watch brands and models. There is a battery powered pack also available should you need to use the winder in a location where regular power is not available.
Features of the Heiden Quad Watch Winder
- Design – a quality automatic quad winder with four pillows
- Suitable For – anyone with multiple watches requiring winding and especially watch collectors
- Turns Per Day – you can expect to find fifteen different TPD settings and range from 650 to 3600 TPDs. This ensures that a broad variety of watch brands can be accommodated across the four winders.
- Directional Settings – Each individual winder has three directional settings, being clockwise, counter-clockwise and bi-directional. This provides the user with a great deal of choice in terms of customization for each winder.
- Exterior Finish – is high quality wood with either a black or brown matte finish. A glass display completes the stylish exterior.
- Interior – features gray and black velvet while the watch pillows are soft and also black. This adds to an overall pleasing aesthetic quality.
- Watch Pillows – small watch pillows are available separately if you have very small wrists
- Oversize Watches – do not pose an issue as there is adequate space inside the winder to accommodate them
- Power adapter
Measures: 20.5 x 11.7 x 9.2 in
Warranty: 1 year warranty
Instruction manual / Settings: https://www.heidenwatchwinders.com/manuals/heiden_hd015.pdf
What’s Great About the Heiden Watch Winder
- Can choose bi-directional and unidirectional winding for each winder
- Turns per day are can also be set individually for each winder
- There are 15 TPD settings ranging from 650 TPD through to 3600 TPD
- Finish is attractive
- Comes with 1 year warranty
- Works as it is supposed to
- Easy to understand how to operate
- Runs quietly
- Pillows work with both leather and metal watch bands
- Price is excellent considering the quality of the unit
- Arrives well packed
What’s Not so Great
- One customer had one of the four winders stop outside of the warranty period
- Some have received broken winder upon delivery
Customer Feedback and Reviews
The Heiden quad winder is rated above average by customers and we rate this winder with 4 out of 5 stars. Things customers like about it include its quiet operation, winding options, easy to understand instructions and its generous choices for selecting turns per day. The one year warranty is also popular. One unlucky customer had an issue with one of the winders failing and Heiden does not offer repair services, his only option was to replace the winder. This is something to keep in mind in case the winder fails after the one warranty period. To read more about what customers have to say you can read their reviews here.