The Belocia Single Watch Winder comes in a striking leatherette case which will enhance any decor. This winder will keep your automatic watch wound and ready to wear. Watches lock in tight and it can handle heavy and large diameter watches. The motor, Japanese made, runs silent. A number of rotational settings are available for the Belocia that make it ideal for a range of watches. This winder also has a “smart” integrated circuit that will control when the winder is rotating and when it is resting. For example, you can set the winder to rotate for 1 hour and rest for 3 hours emulating the real world movement on your wrist.
Features of the Belocia Single Winder
Design – Dark wood exterior with grey soft interior. Glass viewing lid. Top is detachable for large watches.
Capacity – Single automatic watch up to 60mm in diameter. Winder will accommodate large watches.
Rotation Settings – Clockwise, counter-clockwise and auto alternate.
Auto Settings –
- Program 1: Rotate clockwise for 6 minutes then off for 30 minutes, then repeats.
- Program 2: Rotate counter-clockwise for 6 minutes then off for 30 minutes, then repeats.
- Program 3: Rotate counter-clockwise for 20 minutes, then off for 10 minutes. Then will rotate clockwise for 20 minutes and off for 10 minutes, then repeats.
- Program 4: Rotates clockwise for 10 minutes then counter-clockwise for 10 minutes, then repeats.
Gears – Japanese Mabuchi super silent motor
Cuff – Designed to accommodate watches up to 60mm in diameter
Power – Runs on 110/220V. Should be able to use in most places around the world
Specifications for the Belocia Single Winder
Measures: 7 x 5.5 x 6 inches
Warranty: 90 days? (check with manufacturer)
What’s great about the Belocia Winder?
- Nicely constructed leatherette exterior
- Ability to accommodate large diameter watches
- How quiet the winder is while running
- Extensive winding options
What’s not so great?
- Instructions could be better
- Warranty period isn’t well documented
Customer Feedback and Reviews
At the time of this review, a few people have left reviews for the Belocia and they give in an very good rating. Things they like about the winder include the variety of settings, the “auto” setting mode, how quiet the winder is while running, the finish of the case and the ability to handle large watches. To read more about what customers have to say, you can read their reviews here.