If you have a high end luxury watch and need a watch winder, you can’t look past the quality of this winder from Wolf. It is the ideal winder for treasured watches and its quality extends to its appearance, in addition to the high performance multi directional winding mechanism.
It can be operated via battery power or an AC adapter so can be used traveling as required. Storage is provided in the top of the winder which can accommodate three more watches waiting to be wound. The box is solid timber and has other attractive accruements to complement its quality, sturdy build and winding mechanism.
Features of the WOLF Roadster Watch Winder
- Design – a stylish single luxury watch winder
- Rotations – progress in increments from 300v-1200 turns per day resulting in a choice of 57 program settings. A countdown of remaining rotations in the daily cycle can be observed via the LCD screen if desired.
- Watch Cuff – features a lock-in mechanism which also accommodates larger watches such as those greater than 10 inches. The watch cuff locks securely to the winder drum. The secure fit ensures the safety and good care of an expensive watch.
- Turns – three options are included for ultimate flexibility. They are clockwise, counter-clockwise and bi-directional for good winding care of your watch.
- LCD – is backlit and the screen comes on when you touch the control knobs or the chrome plate. Once activated it stays lit for approximately 10 seconds, ensuring ease of use.
- Appearance – is attractive with ebony Macassar wood veneer on the faceplate. Glass and chrome are also featured to provide a quality appearance that matches the quality of the winding mechanism..
- Storage – three additional watches can be stored in the top of the winder at the same time as one is being wound, effectively housing up to four watches
- Power – runs on AC power (3.3V) and an adapter is included. For versatility, the winder also runs on 2 x D-cell batteries. These must be purchased separately.
- Frame – handcrafted wood
- Control Panel – polished chrome
- Finish – supple black pebble
- Viewing Window – tempered glass
- Faceplate – exotic ebony Macassar wood veneer
- Clasp, Lock & Key – polished chrome
- Gears – nylon
- Measures: 8 x 7.8 x 9 inches
- Weighs: 6.6 pounds
- Item No: 457156
- Warranty: Two year warranty
What’s Great About the WOLF Roadster?
- High quality materials and workmanship
- Suited for use with luxury watches
- Has storage for three additional watches
- Silent movement
- Sturdy build
- 6 to 72 hour delay setting to prevent over-winding
- Can be used with batteries or a power adaptor
- Clockwise, counterclockwise or bi-directional winding available
- Easy to program and operate
- Stylish appearance
- Quality and luxury evidenced by performance and price
What’s Not so Great
- Large in size – Much larger than most single watch winders, however most of additional space is required for the extra storage, which I consider a plus.
Customer Feedback and Reviews
After reviewing all aspects of the WOLF Roadster Single Watch Winder we rate this exceptional winder with a 4.8 out of 5 stars. Things we like about it include its quality, appearance, performance, silent operation and quality. Customers who purchased the single winder were in agreement too, about the overall quality of the watch winder and were happy to pay for it. To read more about what customers have to say about the WOLF Watch Winder, you can read their reviews here.