The (Newly Updated) Versa automatic double watch winder is the perfect choice for those who need an automatic winder but don’t want to pay a high end price for one. It has been designed to suit a range of automatic watches, with the exception of Seiko Kinetic Watches. It is the ideal way to keep watches wound and ready to wear as required.
The design is unique in that the winder resembles a desktop speaker, that is, a vertical watch winder which can double as an interesting display piece. It features a built in smart controller that manages turns per day so that you can set a pattern of wind and rest in a number of repeatable cycles in either clockwise, counterclockwise, or bi-directional directions.
Features of the Versa Double Watch Winder
- Design – a dual watch winder from Versa
- Color – black with matte black finish
- Materials – Plastic gears and body for performance and to keep manufacturing costs down
- Footprint – 6.5L x 5.5W x 10H inches
- Watch Pillows – have a clear display cover and a spring action to ensure watches are easy to attach
- Attachment – an attachment is included to fit onto the watch pillows so that larger watches can be fitted easily
- Motor Settings – the winder motor has four settings for clockwise and counter-clockwise winding. Bi-directional settings are also available to provide a complete selection of winding options for a variety of watches.
- Motors – are high in quality and run silently for a better user experience
- Power Adapter – 110V power adapter is included for attachment to mains power
- Turns Per Day –these are approximately 342-2160 TPD according the to the setting selected by the user so that a variety of watches are accommodated
- Tip – this winder is NOT compatible with Seiko Kinetic Watches
Specifications for the Versa Winder
- Measures: 9 x 6 x 9.2 inches; 3 pounds
- Brand: Versa
- Brand Number: g015
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
What’s Great About the Versa Double Watch Winder?
- Runs silently and smoothly
- Comes with an adapter to accommodate larger watches
- Great value for the price
- Reliable and quiet
- 4 settings on the number of rotations,
- Runs clockwise and counterclockwise
- Also runs both clockwise/counter options
- Easy to install and just as easy to mount a watch
What’s Not so Great
- Has plastic gears
- Not known for longevity
Customer Feedback and Reviews
At the time of writing, hundreds of customers have left excellent reviews for the Versa Watch Winder. Things they like about it include its value price, performance and quiet operation. It’s worth noting though, that almost half of the reviews mentioned an issue with the plastic gears, which either broke or caused the unit to make noise while operating. Even many five star reviews said as much, however they still felt the winder provided value for their money and would happily purchase another one. To read more about what customers thought, you can read their reviews here.